Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bashkim Day 12 Response

Megan
A time where I made a bad decision was when I procrastinated on an important essay I had to type for a class. Because of the limited amount of time I had the excessive procrastination I had done, the paper was not really that well written. Once I got to school, I realized how bad of a job I did how stupid I felt about not doing my best on the paper and not giving it the right amount of time. One good realization it gave me was that I had the potential of doing so much better and getting a very good grade on the essay. I kept asking myself why I had to goof off and why I did not just type the paper all at once. It made me realize that time is golden and if I keep wasting it, then I will not succeed in the future. In a way it made me seem like those kind of kids that did not care about their work and that is not what I’m all about. It was one of those nights where I just did not want to do any work and all I wanted to do was to chill and relax. It was a night where I really couldn’t think and it felt like my head was not working the way it should have been. This mistake has affected me in the long run in a good way. A reason is that now I know how valuable time is and how important it is to go straight to the homework. In a way, that gets yourself ready for the future and you know later what to do and what not to do.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to this to it's extreme. I've had the days where I just don't want to do anything, especially homework. A way to get past that is exactly what you brought up. We turn in a paper we didn't care much to do, we get it back and get a "C" maybe even a "B-". This always makes me think wow if I actually sat down this "C" could have been an "A".

    ReplyDelete