Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 13

Natalia:I think that if Jimmy's mother was to see him on the writing class and read his writing in Marks class she will be proud. She will know that he is sorry for what he done in the past and wants to do better in life. He knows his mistakes and want to fix them. on the other hand if Nathniels mother or father came in to see him they will be disappointed. all he do is crack jokes all day and talk about people all the time. They will be highly disappointed that they son got send to the adult prison for acting up all they time. I thisk that Wong parents will be pround of him. He stays out of trouble in the jail. He may ignore some people there but he is cool with me. He made a stupid mistake in life and we all know it. But i think he came to the conclusion that he messed up and now he's doing good deeds to make up for his mistake.

When my partents didnt really like how i matured. I got really complacent and didnt reall obey what people told me. I hated grown ups once i found out that they acted like children too. The whole "respect your elders" quote went over my head. I started smokking weed and drinking alot. I started fighting everyday at my school. I went to jail and got kicked out of school for stupid stuff. I got into alot of situations I could of avoided. Later on in life i changed my life for the good. My parents were very proud. I got out of an altenative school. I also got off of probation. I graduated and i was very proud when i walked across the stage. I had the proudest parents in the world and they even happier that im going to college. :)

3 comments:

  1. I think it's great that you got yourself out of a bad situation and made the best of it. You are trying to go out and get an education. That proves that you have learned from your past mistakes. The fact that you actually want and education is good. You got yourself to graduate high school and now you're going to college. It is a really good thing that you are turning your life around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're a really good example that it is possible to change if you want it enough. You've shown that even though you've made mistakes, you had to grow up and realize that your future was on the line and I think it's really admirable that you now stand where you do today, because a lot of people aren't that strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you wrote about how each family will react to their sons because i can see how you you think about the boys in a more descriptive term. I like how you stated that the boys made a big mistake and how they are trying to better themselves because of it.I can kind of relate to the changes you dealt with because of your maturity. I also felt like I shouldn't care and just do things to make me happy. We can relate to this because we both realized what we have done and we learned from the past mistakes.

    ReplyDelete