Thursday, August 12, 2010

ELI (THE GREAT) Response AUG. 12 2010

There are generally a few stereo types that people attribute to me. One is that I that I smoke, I drink, I participate in Fluid exchange with someone before marrying her. These things arn't true. I really cant be surprised that people come to the conclusion that i drink alcohol, and smoke ciggerattes or marijuana or any other type of substance. This is not true. Most people think i go to parties like the normal person my age. this is also untrue. Not that its a bad thing. people also assume that I'm a computer guy and that i fix computers. This is somewhat true. its actually funny, one time I was inside a dealership looking at a car. and the dealer automatically said either I do something with fashion or computers...the question is how did he get computers or fashion? i didn't even know that mixed.

My free time and evenings consist of studying of working on my business, i didn't really have time for partying, smoking, or drinking. I'm into building stuff and creating stuff. I definitely believe in a good time don't get me wrong i like to party like the next guy but it doesn't take a club full of half naked women lol. Another misconception about me that people make is that im not the most courageous person. This may be more then true on the surface, but if there's ever a emergency usually that's when the leader traits come out. and any fears or the false since of humble submissiveness is exchanged with courage and focus. Another misconception is that i have children. i don't know were this one comes from exactly. But at events I do ill get to talking to older guys and I'm sure i seem a little more mature and i am a professional photographer. But all of a sudden they would go...so how many children do you have? and then id usually freak out. usually look slightly offended and say i don't have any kids. Although there's no real reason to react like that but iv had that indecent happen to me more then once.

No comments:

Post a Comment