Monday, August 16, 2010

Eli response

If Marjane's parents or one of them was a prisoner in the war I think she won't be able to handle that situation. Because she would be worried about one of them being executed without being judged. I think that she won't have the same childhood as she did because she won't have the things she has know. And I think her childhood wouldn't be the same because she will always want to know if her dad for example is safe and not injured it's a tough situation to deal with. And I think she will get depressed and not want to go to school or play with her friends. Also she would not want to leave her families site she would need to be safe and In my opinion I think she would be sad and wonder what ever happened to her dad. For example was he alright was he going to come home safe and I think she won't handle it to good she would probably cry and feel sad for her parent having to go through that situation. I feel that nobody would want to go through a situation like that. And I know how it is for someone you know that went to War in Iraq because I have a family member who went to Iraq. And it was hard because that person wanted to go and I was always wondering wad he alright why did he have to go and deal with that situation over there. It wasn't his business I felt that he was just going to help America out but why should someone go knowing the consequences that could happen to them. And my family won't be able to see him for a long time and I always thinking about him because I don't want nothing bad happening to him. I understand he wants to sacrifice for us or the United States. But why have to go in such danger their are so many innocent people going into the war and sometimes they can't come back even if they wanted to come back it was like they are being prisoners over their. And I think nobody wants to go through that it's a scary feeling coming from my family member who wrote to us. Sometimes we wonder was he still alive. I don't like hearing the bad news on TV it's sad to hear that some soldiers didn't make it. And it just has me and my family wonder why do we have to go through that it's sad to hear the bad news and wishing it was something good. If I was in their shoes to tell you the truth I wouldn't be able to handle it I would probably cry and would hate the feeling of wondering was my parent going to be safe. And I probably would not want to talk to nobody. I would be with my parent and spend as much time as I can. And I couldn't imagine a young girl going through that if that happened I probably won't have the same life as I will have know. I think life will get hard and I will always be worried and get nervous. I would watch the news everyday to see what is going on in the war. My life would change so much It will be overwhelming and I'll probably not live the same life. It will be a big change if something like that happened to me in real live. If it came down to one of my parents I would be in shock and will take it bad. I couldn't go on if that happened to me for example nobody would want to go through a situation like that. Even though some people have a decision or no choice I think that every person who goes into war has a decision they have to make for themselves and their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment