Thursday, August 19, 2010

Question Day 13: Tatum

Bashkim:When I had the chance to talk about how I felt It made me feel much better. I expressed my self and had people understanding what i went threw. I gets all the drama off of my chest and takes a huge load off of my shoulders. That helps me not build up anger and snapping off. It made me feel better about my self also. My self esteem went up alot and i was in a happier mood that before. All i need is someone to relate to and I will be just fine and my sad emotions depleat. After i told people about the situation it made me nervous on how they was going to reacct. I thought they was going to laugh at my emotions and put them down. I thought people wouldnt relate to the situation i was going threw. You dont feel alone anymore when you get a good responds from the people you were talking to. For the people who keep things inside and dont tell no one, that is maybe the worst things you can do to your self. Your emotions build up and you will be very stressed and depressed. When you feel down you need to speak to someone about your emotions. Let it off your chest cause all you doing is starting up a vocano eruption. I prefer talking to a familly member a close friend or a therepist on how u feel. Dont make the mistake and holding it in because thats how you mess up in life.

1 comment:

  1. I cant agree with you more Tatum. It seems hard at first, but once you open yourself up it gets easier and easier. Especially when you can find somebody to relate to. It's always a great feeling to know your not alone in the way you feel, and you can even use other's situations to maybe consider you don't have it as bad as you think. But once that connection clicks with sharing emotions, all the sadness just melts away. I think thats why people are so afraid to open up. Maybe they feel as if nobody else is like them. But more than likely, whatever your problem may be, there is almost always somebody who has an idea of what your going through.

    ReplyDelete