Monday, August 16, 2010

Question Day 9: Tatum

Eli: I think that mark is going to be devistated that one of his students is going to have life in prison. I feel that the retreat they had made them closer. They are almost like a familly now. So when Mark finds out that one of his students have life in prison he's going to be crushed. The class maybe a little harder to teach since he know he has a student that just found out he have life in prison. He may not write like he used to. He maybe hard to teach also and be very rebelious. This may mess up the class and maybe the students too. I am nervous of what happens next in TrueNote books.
I feel that Margin is going to be really hurt. I cant imagine how i will feel if my parents were to be locked up and prisoners of war. I will be horrified and very depressed. I wouldnt know if My mom and dad is going to be killed or not. Will they video tape it? Will they send a picture? How will they kill my mother and father? Will anyone try to help them or think about there selves and the war and not no one else? Thats must be the thoughts that are running though Margins mind right about now and will also be running though mines. War really mess up people lives. People dont think before they do things. They dont think about the familly. They just kill off people and dont think if they were in that other persons position. War is very selfish and everyone is out for them selves.

If i was going to know that i was going to have life in prison i will become a whole nother person. My emotions will go numb. I will have suicdal thoughts and maybe hurt others. I also might try to bring people down with me if someone had a lesser sentence than me. I will always get into fights and starting stuff with people. I will be in a gang just for a little bit of closure. I will not want my familly seeing me in prison. I will want to be killed in jail just to die because my life is so miserable. Just the thought f having life in prison just depress me. The toght of spending your whole life doing anything. Expecially at a young age. My life will pretty much be over at the age of 18. Everyone telling me what to do and what not to do. I hate taking orders and im not good with athority figures. I might fight a guard just because his life is better than mine. I wount be able to handle life in prison. Thats why i stay away from nonsense and keep a stady head.

No comments:

Post a Comment