Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 12 responce

In my life I made a decision with my friends that I shouldn't did because. In my freshman year of high school I rebelled so much in school. I wouldn't be in school our school always had a group of people they hung out with. I had all my friends and we were always watching each others back because their was gangs and we had to defend ourselves. I had been in fights and I felt that at that moment when something happens you don't have a choice. And even though I was cool with people in my school I just wasn't thinking at that time when I wasn't taking anything serious and I just rebelled and one day I through a party without my mom knowing it was early. I had all my friends coming over and two hours later the cops showed up at my house asking for the owner. I told them that I was the owner they told me that I'm lucky that I didn't have anything illegal because if I did I could be in serious trouble. Everybody got kicked out of my house I had to leave my house. The cops called my mom at work she was very mad at me and she disconnected my cell phone I was grounded for a while. She took my ipod away at first I wasn't thinking about the consequences I felt that I didn't think about the things that could happen. I felt really bad because my mom could of got in trouble. And know when I think about it i felt wrong for putting my mom through that. My dad took all my presents he bought me it was a day before my birthday it was the worst birthday ever. And I think that we learn from our mistakes I did I told myself that I need to stop being rebellious because that is not going to help me through life that's my opinion. Me changing for the better has been good this doesn't affect my life know I just like using the quote used what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I feel that I learned from my mistakes I made I just feel that I just needed to stop being rebellious I just felt that sometimes rebelling felt good at the moment but when I think about it's not good at all. It's just that I don't want to put my mom through that again I thought that everything was all good when it wasn't I ditched school just to through a party when my mom is working. I felt selfish and even in high school I had to stop wasting time and start new it's never to late to change. I feel that we realize things when we having that feeling that isn't a good one. I just try to not make decisions that will affect me later or know I'm glad that I'm not rebellious as I was back then. I probably won't be here right know if I hadn't changed for myself I'm just want to do good and focus. And I learned from my mistakes and the consequences that could of happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment