Thursday, August 12, 2010

Question Day 8

People first thought of me is that im mean and i am a "thug" or "gangster" cause the cloths i wear.People also think that i am an african. A girl the other day called me a sexy African. People think I am very angy cause i look angry all the time. Some actually told me that i thought i was crazy because i sat in the room and was very quiet. People thought i was always serious. But those who know me found out that those were not true. I am a really out going and funny. I am not crazy. well maybe sometimes but not to the extreme. People always think im mixed. (dont ask). People think the reason im in the bridge program is because im "dumb". That Im not ready for college work. The truth is I know all of the work and i know how to do the work. The problem was that my Gpsa was low because i was in an alternative school for 2 years of high school. Then i went to a normal school. My gpa sky rocketed from a 1.1 to a 3.5. I also had a bad ACT score because i wasnt taught alot in my alternative school. So when i took the test i had a 15. But im WAY!!!!! smarter than that. my grades showed it. I just get really nevous when it coomes to tests. So i mess up baly. I wish colleges will just go by your grades. But in the long run the bridge kids are gonna be more ahead than any other students.

No comments:

Post a Comment