Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 6 response

In the book Persepolis in Marjane's society it has it negative influences on others because people are being killed and arrested. And have to follow the fundamentalist rules for example when Marjane was wearing her jean jacket and her Nike's. The fundamentalist women forced her to get into the car. And imagine other people who been through that situation and having your parents worrying about you. And Marjane has a positive influence on herself and her parents. She is against her people in Iran. Getting executed and not being judged. And even though women have to wear the veil and dress a certain way she follows them but she speaks for herself when she doesn't agree with something. In my opinion I think it's a negative religion because innocent people are fighting to break free this religion. And others are wanting to make the religion to be forced to wear the veils and it affected a lot of people. Because why should a religion be so violent in Iran just because of a religion. I think people should have different kinds of religion. And for little kids to be taught differently I Don't see that as education and they can't listen to music or have a party or drink. It's a very strict religion that has it doubts. I think that Marjane follows for what she believes in as a young girl.

When I went to church I'm a catholic so to me I always thought positive religions were special in their own way. And my half of my family was Christians I didn't mind that at all my cousins invited me to their church I liked it too. I didn't think that I was breaking the rules I Just wanted to learn other things in religion to it changed my life positive not negative at all. I just think that people look at religion a different way. I don't judge on religion at all I think everybody should share their religion with each other a positive way.The negative situation I experienced was when people told me that I was wrong because I was visiting a christian church and I was disobeying the rules. I always had arguments with people about that whole topic on how catholic and christian people are different. I think that we should all be positive about our religions even if people bring us down and tell us that it's wrong to look into a other religion. I have family who have different religions and I'm happy that I experienced some of my family's religion. And I understand people take their religion serious and that's good I just think that people shouldn't fight about it. Like for example saying that my religion is better than yours that's not right every religion has their own ways of doing things. And I respect other people's beliefs and religion because it's their culture and tradition. And I feel that every religion has a meaning to it and reason to it. And for all ages I think everybody can experience religion in their own way or their family generation or culture. Also the negative qualities in our society about religion is that every religion is different and we may not agree with some of them but that's just how the way society is and It's normal if some people agree on religion or disagree about religion. And for people who celebrate religion is good too because in my opinion I think religion is a blessing but others may think It's something else. It's a whole difference when it comes down to what we believe in a celebrate in our society when it comes down religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment