Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 13 Response- Megan Schaus

Bashkim-

The answer to your question is yes. Whenever there is a writting assignment about how we feel about something, or a conflict we have endured, it didn't only make me feel better, but comforted me. It made me feel like everyone I was reading to has been through a similar problem like mine, and that they can make a connection with me. Your always going to come across someone who doesn't understand what your saying, or just isn't making the effort too.
I would strongly recommend expressing the way you feel to someone if you have something bottled up. When I say someone, it doesn't have to be a lot of people. It can be someone as simple as your best friend. Getting certain thoughts and feelings out in the open, can benefit you. It can also give someone else inspiration at the same time. Who knows, when you express your thoughts, most likely there is someone going through the exact same thing. You may even end up making a really good friend out of the whole situation.
If you don't feel comfortable telling someone like your best friend, talk to someone like a parent or sibling. Either way, I think there is always a feeling of relief in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment