Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tatum Respondse

The time I made a descision that was a bad one was when I got into an alternative school. That was more worse that prison for me. I had the worst teach in the building. The food was horrible and the builing smelled like a morg all the time. I hated being there every second of my life. If some one wasnt cursing someone out someone was fighting. There was adleast 8 fights a day. After i got out of the alternative school i was very happy. As soon as i thought i escape the madness something else came up. When i went to a mainstream school i had so many things that was against me. I was on academic probation and couldnt even go to foot ball games or basketball games. I was on constant watch all the time. If i got a referal i was going to get suspended. This went on for about 5 months untill they had a IEP meeting. Those meetings were very irritating. All they did was tell you the bad you wa doing not the good. It was a room of about 16 people and all of them just judge you the whole time. That was depressing as hell. They crused all hope that you ever had of suceeding. They finally came to the conclusion that i can stay and that im off probation.

I also had very bad classes. When i was a junior in highschool i was in special ed math and eglish classes. This pissed me of to the extreme. I would of been satisfied if i was in a sophmore class. But i was in a FRESHMAN SPECIAL ED CLASS!!!. I was so heated. I took a plcement test and tested in a senior math and a junior writing class but they just put me in a sophmore class. I scored low on my ACT exam because i didnt learn alot my Junior year. Now that affected my placement in this school. I have Basic Math and College Writing. I glad i proved my self in the bridge program and Hafizah got me in a Rhedoric I class. I hope the same thing happens in math. I know im going to do well at Columbia and i will end all this spcial ed stuff that been going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment