Monday, August 23, 2010

day 14 response

In my opinion I think that if Marjane stayed in Iran she would've suffered. Because she won't be able to get a good education since she has been having problems with her teachers. And I think she would be in danger with the guards of the revolution. Because they are searching for people who aren't dressed properly or other things. And I feel that Marjane won't be able to live a free life because her country is in war. And she has to dress differently and follow the rules. And I feel that she can't live a life without having a good education. For example she is fourteen she is becoming a teenager and I think that she will have a free life in Vienna because she won't have to worry about the bombings in Iran or having to dress the way the people in Iran have to dress. She gets to live the life a teenager would like to live. I just feel that she is young to be going to Vienna on her own. And I understand that her parents want to do what is right for her. And I just think that Marjane has to learn new things on her own. And Marjane wants to become independent I just think that if her parents wanted her to stay she would've been in problems with finding a different school without getting in trouble. Also I think she would suffer in Iran she won't be able to live the life other kids in America would live free. I just feel that Marjane won't be able to take these risks walking around the neighborhood wearing what she wants. So many things could happen to her and with people being executed for reasons that aren't necessary. Also having to go through a tragic situation like that in Iran and how she sees other kids in Iran in the airport going out of the country too. And If I were to leave at age fourteen and not really having that much experience I think I will just have to learn on my own and try to become responsible for myself. And I think I would survive I just would have to face it and deal with it living on my own. Because I would be sent to a different place it's going to be hard having to learn new experiences in my life that I never experienced. I think it's a scary feeling because once your alone you really don't know what could happen at that moment. I would feel scared at first to be on my own without my parents with me and having to survive at fourteen. I would feel like I have to stop becoming a teenager and survive like an adult. And I think that I will do what I have to do to survive and be on my own. Because nobody else is going to help me through it. I just feel that I would probably survive but it's not going to be easy I would have my hard times. And I think if I wouldn't be able to survive anymore I'm not going to stop trying. Because I feel that surviving is the hardest thing to do coming from experience I know everybody just like me in their life had to survive once or many in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment