Tuesday, August 17, 2010

In true notebooks there is a chaercter that is going away. His name is Jimmy, and he had commited a crime that i personlly dont think fits is puishment. Jimmy was involved inside of a Robbery. It was his first time being caught in a Robbery, Jimmy was sentenced 15 years. I dont really know why he was sentenced 15 years. Usually when you rob a bank or try to commit a federal offence you get like 10 years minnimum. But for some reason, the judge had given Jimmy 15 years. I sit here and think, and reflect in my mind and I just really fail to understand how you could give 15 years to a Minor for getting a first time offence when know one was injured. I really dont understand how that works. I think its a biased judge. But the fact that you could take so many years of someone's life away just bothers me. I dont think that one man should have that kind of power to control someones future in such a drastic way! I think that there should of been some kind of panel to help decide how much time would be acceptable for someone his age. What if the so called "Judge" had a bad morning. Or just got some new news that really has upset him. or decides he feels a negative way twords a certain group of people then what? its just not fair in my oppinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment