Monday, August 23, 2010

Respondse 13

Carmelo:Im going to go both ways with this answer. I feel that if they were in a different neighbor hood it will be the same. If your house hold is very messed up like your father molesting you or something then he/she might snap and maybe kill that parent. It doesnt matter where they live in a $300 house or a $3,000,000 house. If crazy things are going on behind close doors then there is going to be a problem there. There are stories of rich people going to jail. Maybe it llooks pretty on the outside but not the in. I also feel that the different neighbor hood will help them. The surronding of where they live may cause stress on the parents. The parents may want there son or daughter iin a resonavble area. SO everytime the kid does something the parent will sometimes take out there anger on the kid. Parents may hurt you either mental or phycically. If the house hold was in a better comunnity then alot of the stress wouldnt of hapen the way they did. Peopel will have more money bill will be able to get paid and there will be alot of food on the table. Thats why im going both ways wiyth this responds.

If i was 14 on my own I will be lost in life. I woulnt be as mature as i am now. I will not be a social as i am now. I will be very scared and will not know where to turn or where to go. I will be alone alot of times because i wont be readdy at the age of 14. My money management skills were horrible. I will always be broke.

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you made it clear that rich people go to jail all the time, and it isn't just for poor people. Your right, it doesn't matter where you are, if theres a problem, theres a problem. Money only goes so far.

    ReplyDelete