Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tatum Respondse Final day!


I learned that I was very lazy in my studies and that i have to work harder to suceed in life. I also found out that college is hard and that Im going to put my all into it so make it my 4 years in college. I need to drop my laziness. I always put things on the back burner in stead of doing it at that moment. I will be lazy and say that i will do my work at another time to go do something else in stead of doing it at that moment. Then when the time come that im suspose to do it i never do it and post pone it even more. I have a real bad habit of doing stuff like that. The good habits that i will adapt by then is doing all of my work when its assigned and getting it out the way. Its going to be a little more harder in college but i know ima get threw it. My pecfect semester is a gpa. of 3.75. Thats my perfect semster. My gpa will be that high because i will aplly myself in every way i possiblly can. I will show up on class on time.. turn in homework on time. And keep myself busy at all times. studying. I will set aside about 3 hours of studying a day for my courses. I will do all my work thats needs to be done ahead of time to get it out the way. My personal issues that i may have is that i tend to let my girlfriends get me down. If my present girlfriend gives me a hard time then i will maybe feel depressed about the situation. Academically I feel that if i had the attitude like i had in bridge then im going to make it academically. There should be no reason i shouldnt graduate in 2014.
The precautions that im taking now is that im having less conversations with my girlfriend so i can focus on school and other important things in my life. Those are the precautions im going to take to make it to graduation.


Love you guys. Hope we all make it. Thanks Hafizah and Izzy for all you all done for me i apriciate it.



God bless


Tatum Rogers


No comments:

Post a Comment